Journal Usage Statistics Portal (JUSP)
Benefits for libraries:
- Collect COUNTER-compliant usage data and generate reports
- View titles with high usage
- Analyse trends and usage over time
- Complete annual SCONUL returns for titles provided by NESLi2
and other publishers
- Separate journal backfiles from current collections
- Include usage data from intermediaries and hosts
- Compare usage of different NESLi2 deals
Benefits for publishers:
- The portal makes the delivery and analysis of usage statistics more efficient for customers
- Aggregated usage data from publishers and gateways provide a truer picture of overall use
Libraries spend millions of pounds on electronic journals each year, but
gathering statistics about their use hasn't always been easy. Diminishing
budgets must demonstrate value for money, and reliable data is key.
Comparative usage statistics help evaluate the impact of e-resources and
inform future purchasing decisions. The Journal Usage Statistics Portal
(JUSP) provides a "one-stop shop" for libraries to view, download and
analyse their usage reports from NESLi2 and other publishers. It responds to current financial
challenges with time and cost saving benefits.
Read more about JUSP | Support Materials | Latest News | Sign Up!